All February long, in an effort to raise awareness for their cause, we will be supporting Love-A-Bull. Love-a-Bull’s mission is to promote responsible guardianship and improve the image and lives of pit bull type dogs through community support, education, advocacy, and rescue.
There are 2 ways to participate!
- Bring in items/goods to the studio for donation.
We will also have a financial donation box available, if you would prefer to bring in a financial donation rather than a physical item. Every little bit helps!
- Every Sunday* of the month, join us for an afternoon, all-levels Donation-Based Yoga Class dedicated to Love-A-Bull!
*On rare occasions, Sunday classes will be cancelled due to holidays.
- Class style and Teacher will vary so be sure to check the schedule!
- Suggested donation amount of $15 – $20. All proceeds will be donated to the Love-A-Bull
- Be sure to reserve your spot online. Space is limited!
February Class Schedule
- 2/2/20 from 1pm – 2:15pm
- Beginner Hatha with Daniel
- 2/9/20 from 1pm – 2:15pm
- Beginner Flow with John
- 2/16/20 from 1pm – 2:15pm
- Hatha with Chelsea
- 2/23/20 from 1pm – 2:15pm
- Beginner Hatha with Ali
Here is how our financial donations will help Love-A-Bull and their dogs:
- $25 Provides a microchip for one dog
- $50 Provides a full set of vaccinations for one dog
- $75 Provides spay/neuter surgery for one dog
- $100 Provides heartworm preventative for twelve dogs for a month
- $500 Provides Heartworm Treatment for one dog
- $2,500 Provides full surgical support for one dog
Thank you for helping us support and raise awareness for Non-Profits in our community!