- How to Join an Online Class/EventWe will be hosting our online classes and events via Zoom. Accounts to join virtual meetings are free. We recommend downloading the Zoom Client and setting up an account ahead of time.
- Log in (or create) to your Warrior II Yoga MBO account.
- Either in MBO, or online at www.warrioriiyoga.com/schedule or www.warrioriiyoga.com/events, find which class/event you would like to participate in, and sign up. You must sign up for class/event at least one hour prior to the class start time. If there is no one signed up for the class by the one hour mark, that class will be subject to cancellation.
- An hour before your class/event, you will be emailed a link to access the class. Be sure to check your spam folder for these emails!
- Click the link to join the class. You can join via smartphone or computer! The live stream will start 15 minutes before class begins, so you can hop on early to get settled in before class.
- Please silence or turn off your mobile devices upon logging in to the Zoom Room video call.
- Please let your teacher know if you have any medical conditions or injuries. Anyone with serious medical conditions or injuries should consult a doctor before participating in a class.
Thank you for helping us create a sacred space for yoga and healing. Please contact us if you have any questions.